DELIVERY & PRICING INFORMATION

Please note:

  • The despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.
  • Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use the correct postcode.
  • You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Singpost’s postal code finder at www.singpost.com
  • We will not take responsibility and cannot be accountable for items which are incorrectly addressed.

All Local Singapore Orders

All our cards and gifts are posted by Singapore Local Standard Mail (unless the special delivery option or Airmail is selected at additional cost). Flowers and hampers will be delivered by our delivery team.

Costs are calculated based on item weight so the postage cost may be increased on larger items. The final Postage and Packaging charge includes the cost of all envelopes and/or wrappers and ribbons supplied (where chosen).

If you wish to check the postage and packaging costs on a particular order, place the order in the shopping basket with the correct card size, quantity and address and the site will calculate the charge.

If you choose to have your order sent back to you and not dispatched directly, there may be an additional cost for the extra packaging required.

All prices are subject to prevailing Government taxes including GST.

All Orders to be sent Overseas

Overseas fulfilment is available for Cards only. All other items including gifts, flowers & hampers will only be delivered within Singapore. Please refer to Overseas Postage Delivery Times provided by Singpost as reference.

We will use Ordinary Standard Air Mail for overseas posting unless Special Delivery service is requested. Full delivery options and prices are displayed at checkout.

Local Posting Information

Order Placed (SIN) Sent by us Estimated arrival*
Before 12 noon Mon-Fri Same day Singpost advise that at least 90% of local standard post in Singapore will arrive the following working day, the other 10% can take up to 3 days.
After 12 noon Mon-Thurs Following day 3rd working day after order has been placed
After 12 noon Fri Following Monday Following Tuesday
Saturday & Sunday Following Monday Following Tuesday
Public Holidays Following work day Second working day

90% of local Singapore deliveries will arrive the following day, The remaining 10% can take up to three days. We therefore suggest that you allow three days from your order for cards to arrive.

QUICK TIP

You might want to use our free option to personalise a note on the envelope suggesting that it be opened on a certain day.

In the unusual event that your card delivery has taken longer than three days, please contact us with your order number.

Large Cards

Due to their size, large cards are hand processed by the mail sorting system and we recommend that you allow up to two (02) extra days for delivery

Flower Orders

Flower orders are only available in Singapore. Your flowers will be delivered by local courier. ! Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address. You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery. It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (i.e. Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date). If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient’s property or with a neighbour. It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the ‘Delivery Instructions’ page. This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.

Local & International Delivery Guide

Domestic orders to Singapore - Allow 3 working days

Overseas deliveries - Allow 15 working days

Special Delivery & Courier for Local packages

For time critical deliveries including same day and 24 hour delivery within Singapore, you may also select our Special Courier Delivery*.*Additional costs apply

Please be advised that Special Delivery & Courier requires a signature upon delivery. If there is possibility that nobody is available to sign for the delivery, please use the normal post service or have it delivered to an alternative address.

If deliveries cannot be signed for they are taken back to the depot and need to be picked up in person or redelivered at a later date.